- 18 April 2019 – MPKK Desa Permata, Paya Terubong
- 15 April 2019 – Press Conference PIL1 EIA Approval
- 05 April 2019 – MPKK Taman Sempadan
- 05 April 2019 – KDU University College
- 26 March 2019 – APAD Site Visit
- 1 March 2019 – Hunza Group
- 18 February 2019 – MPKK Taman Reservoir
- 31 January 2019 – MPKK Kampung Binjai
- 29 January 2019 – Bernama
- 28 January 2019 – Radio Televisyen Malaysia(RTM)
- 14 January 2019 – BBraun Medical Industries (BMI)
Building strong relationships with the community is a fundamental part of the Penang State Government’s culture and business practices. Planning transportation for community outcomes, rather than merely moving cars, will also help protect Penang’s irreplaceable cultural and historic resources and also serve as an economic catalyst for the state.
This is a key moment to make wise transportation decisions that will influence Penangites’ quality of life for years to come. To do so, a range of programmes designed to raise awareness of services, initiatives and projects will be offered to help the community make the most of the PTMP.
Public Forum on PTMP at Dewan Sri Pinang
Town hall session on the EIA for the proposed Pan Island Link 1
Sayangi Penangku Hunt
Launch of the Penang Transport Master Plan Official Website
Working with all stakeholders and communities is integral to helping the Penang State Government, as the proponent of the PTMP, to deliver an efficient transportation system for the state.
While undertaking transport planning projects, we always aim for public participation through meaningful communication and engagement opportunities.
Access to transportation is one of our most important community assets which is why we want to hear from you as we plan for the transportation system of the future.